- A programmable thermostat
- Fluorescent light bulbs vs. incandescent
- Time clock on outside lights
- Peak metering for electric loads
- On-demand water heater
- Occupancy sensors on lighting
- LED lighting vs. incandescent lighting
- Daylight harvesting dimming ballasts
- Replace existing fluorescent ballasts with energy saving ballasts & lamps
- Utilize alternative energy sources such as wind or solar.
Did you know that your homeowners insurance may offer a discount for updating your electrical systems?
Here are some examples of discounts that a few companies offer. If you are considering an electrical upgrade, call your provider to inquire what discounts are available to you! Click on the documents below.
- Agricultural Services
- Commercial Services
- Residential Services
- Specialty Services